Gladiators, Gnocchi, and Gelato
28 April 2007
I'm tired of a day on the Italian coast. The beach isn't anything like the California coastline, which is a bad thing. I don't really have the time or energy to rant about it now, and I don't really feel like writing about yesterday either. I figure most of you read my blog out of boredom or just because you are trying to get another glimpse at my awesomeness, so I decided I would just post pictures of the rest of my stay in Rome. Yesterday, I visited the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Plantino Hill, the Circus Massimo, Peter's prison, and probably some other things which I've now forgotten. It was warm, it was nice, it was a day filled with gelato.










I'm tired of a day on the Italian coast. The beach isn't anything like the California coastline, which is a bad thing. I don't really have the time or energy to rant about it now, and I don't really feel like writing about yesterday either. I figure most of you read my blog out of boredom or just because you are trying to get another glimpse at my awesomeness, so I decided I would just post pictures of the rest of my stay in Rome. Yesterday, I visited the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Plantino Hill, the Circus Massimo, Peter's prison, and probably some other things which I've now forgotten. It was warm, it was nice, it was a day filled with gelato.


3 Comments:
these colors don't run
post again.
where are you now?
I just remembered this little anecdote: The Europeans also dont like it when they dress up in Gladiator outfits and stand around famous attractions and take a picture with you and then ask for 5 EURO and you, after recovering from shock and awe, say "Uhhhh...I..don't...think so..." and then quickly walk away. They like that even more. Not that I would ever do something like...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home