Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ruined Trip?*

What do you do when the Australian guy one bed over has been snoring the past two nights (and by snoring, I mean the most horrific sounds to ever exit a human orifice) allowing you to only get 4 hours of sleep (two of which were tonight when I slept on the lobby couch) in 48 hours?

Do you let it ruin your trip? Do you wait till he wakes up and then sleep the day away? Do you whine to your mother (well, I already did that)?

Or do you get up, take a shower, throw on that flannel button-up and hit the streets of Berlin like its your job?

Do work son! Do work!



*I apologize that many blogs have turned into a rant about traveling, a medium through which I can grumble and complain. But I want you all to know the joys of traveling, as well as the dark side of which nobody ever speaks. This afternoon I hope to post on Erfurt, Wittenberg, and my first day in Berlin. No promises. But I will do what must be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home