Monday, May 21, 2007

Back in Anglo-America

I haven't updated in a few days. My apologies. I am currently in a bus on my way to the fine town where this adventure began, Oxford. How am I getting a wi-fi signal on a bus you ask? Oh, the glories of Westernization my friends. Being back in Anglo-America is like walking down the street and having someone hand you a $100 bill, it just feels good. All the signs are in English. The natives speak English. Things are much simpler to say the least. I am going back to Oxford to visit my pastor's family in Oxford one last time. I am looking forward to this quasi-homecoming, but the real thrill begins in about 36 hours when I stay the night at Gatwick airport after a performance of Othello in Shakespeare's Globe Theater.

I wasn't in Berlin this entire time. On Saturday night, I took a night train from Berlin to Gdansk, Poland. I was only there a day. I sat on the beach, read, saw the little town. Besides pictures of me, there wasnt really anything worth snapping a photo of (cool it mom, I took a few pictures).

Don't think of this as the end of the road. Think of it as moving on, ya know? This won't be the last of my entries, so even if you see me in San Diego or around town, keep checking back within the next week. You just might find some more post-adventure posts, maybe some insightful journaling, I can at least guarantee more pictures of myself.

See you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home