Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Final Countdown

Well folks, the countdown has begun. Thirteen hours until my flight leaves the UK and I return to the spacious skies, the amber waves of grain, and purple mountain majesties. My thoughts right now drift to the promised land, the land flowing with Coke Zeros and Carne Fries. Granted, the next thirteen hours will be spent becoming all too familiar with every nook and cranny of Gatwick airport's north terminal, but I decided ah what the heck, whats one more night in an airport.

I'll tell you what one more night in an airport is. It is a huge friggin' mistake. But hey, look on the bright side. I've got a dying laptop battery, an ipod that lasts only 6 hours, a Dan Brown novel, and a McDonald's right around the corner; everything you need for a perfect evening. Right?

Home never looked so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home