Berlin: Take Two
I was looking over my recent blog posts as I'm prone to do, gazing at all my amazingness, when I realized there have hardly been any pictures of me as of late. Part of this is because of the brief separation of Alex and myself. So I thought I would do a little post dedicated to me. I'm sure you are all eager to be reminded of how awesome I am. So behold:
Me and the Reichstag
Monument to members of Parliament who stood against Hitler. Awesome.
Potsdamer Platz
the train station which is awesome (like me)
Checkpoint Charlie = awesome
Me being awesome after 4 hours of sleep in 48 hours
Where the Chancellor lives (I'm more awesome than her)
A chocolate Reichstag which is just as awesome as me
Me and chocolate
Me and the church
Me and the gate
Me and the ladies
Me and the Reichstag
Monument to members of Parliament who stood against Hitler. Awesome.
Potsdamer Platz
the train station which is awesome (like me)
Checkpoint Charlie = awesome
Me being awesome after 4 hours of sleep in 48 hours
Where the Chancellor lives (I'm more awesome than her)
A chocolate Reichstag which is just as awesome as me
Me and chocolate
Me and the church
Me and the gate
Me and the ladies

4 Comments:
but seriously.
Looks like fun...wish I could be with you-WAY better than school! DO WORK!!!
I know your awesome Eric, but I love the flags in the last picture.
so you think your awesome then...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home