Saturday, April 14, 2007

Travel Trailer

Faithful Readers:

Today begins my greatest adventure...travel without a mother. I don't really have all the details worked out, but I have a general idea of where I'm going which isn't bad (actually the more I think about, I might really be in trouble). I don't know where tomorrow will take me, I may be sleeping in a bus station, I may be on train, a bus, hitching a ride with some strange British man; it is all up in the air.

I hope you will continue to check this blog on a somewhat regular basis. I don't exactly know when the next time I will have an internet connection will be, but I will be sure to post and keep you updated on what is happening on my travels.

What can you expect? Well, you can expect the same mediocre journaling from an undergraduate trying to make his way in the world. What can you expect to see? Here is just a taste: Newcastle (hopefully some pics of me drinking Brown Ale on tap), Edinburgh, Stirling, Loch Ness (maybe a couple shots of Nessie?), Inverness, Isle of Skye, the Liverpool Airport, Rome, most of Germany, possibly Geneva, Austria, the Czech. Republic, and Poland. I hope you will continue to see where I'm at, what I'm seeing, and travel in the footsteps of just an all around good guy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"travel in the footsteps of just an all around good guy" ?1?

looking forward to reading about these travels and traveling vicariously through you.

enjoy!!

9:19 AM  
Blogger The Postman said...

Have fun Eric! The Lord Bless you and keep you in your adventure.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home