Remind Me, Whose Blog Is This Again?
This was a post I was going to do awhile ago because my mother made me think of it. She asked me: "Why dont you post pictures of your friends on your blog?"
My answer: Whose blog is this again? It is my blog. It is about me and only me. I want to be the center of attention, so if you want to see pictures of other people, start your own blog. As long as I'm running this blog, you will be forced to look at my awesomeness and you will like it.
My answer: Whose blog is this again? It is my blog. It is about me and only me. I want to be the center of attention, so if you want to see pictures of other people, start your own blog. As long as I'm running this blog, you will be forced to look at my awesomeness and you will like it.

1 Comments:
"Oh, Look at me! Look at me! My name's Eric and I think I'm the center of the universe." ...or at least this blog
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home