He's Back
Ode to 'Blades of Glory'*
(an original)
Tonight history has really been made,
To think he did it with ice rink and blade.
I scorned him after Talladega Night
But he’s finally back to my great delight.
I laughed and I cried and thought much of you.
Like one mind we are, though in substance two.
Recall the scene when he left the voicemails?
We started that son when we both got cells.
It’s the same old Will, like in Anchorman.
I’m happy to say that I’m still a fan.
And even though I hate N. Dynamite
I thought he did well and I laughed despite.
One sad thing remains, I missed it with you
Just two more months, it is only a few.
Then we’ll sit down, crack open some beers
We’ll laugh like men and quote it for years.
(*Inspired by a true story)
(an original)
Tonight history has really been made,
To think he did it with ice rink and blade.
I scorned him after Talladega Night
But he’s finally back to my great delight.
I laughed and I cried and thought much of you.
Like one mind we are, though in substance two.
Recall the scene when he left the voicemails?
We started that son when we both got cells.
It’s the same old Will, like in Anchorman.
I’m happy to say that I’m still a fan.
And even though I hate N. Dynamite
I thought he did well and I laughed despite.
One sad thing remains, I missed it with you
Just two more months, it is only a few.
Then we’ll sit down, crack open some beers
We’ll laugh like men and quote it for years.
(*Inspired by a true story)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home