Day 5: Edinburgh At a Glance
(Pictures from two days in Edinburgh)
A view of the Royal Mile. St. Giles Church where Knox preached in the background
Edinburgh Castle
Royal Botanical Gardens
Church ruins on the way to Arthur's Seat
Me before I realized how high Arthur's Seat is
Me after I recovered from the asthma attack I had getting to the top of Arthur's Seat
That little speck on the leftside of the top is me
In front of the castle
The two most beautiful things in the world: Edinburgh and myself (in no particular order)
Two pretty solid Presbyterians
In Scotland they give them Starcraft names and Cafes
A view of the Royal Mile. St. Giles Church where Knox preached in the background
Edinburgh Castle
Royal Botanical Gardens
Church ruins on the way to Arthur's Seat
Me before I realized how high Arthur's Seat is
Me after I recovered from the asthma attack I had getting to the top of Arthur's Seat
That little speck on the leftside of the top is me
In front of the castle
The two most beautiful things in the world: Edinburgh and myself (in no particular order)
Two pretty solid Presbyterians
In Scotland they give them Starcraft names and Cafes

1 Comments:
Looks gorgeous (Edinburgh, not you, although I must say, the hat suits you). Wish I was there with you guys...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home