St. Patty's Day
Some kids on my program went to Dublin for St. Patty's Day. I don't think it is that important of a holiday that I need to spend a $100 on ferry ticket to stay one night, so I decided to keep my revelry within the city limits of Oxford, on a pub crawl of some of my favorite locations. The night took me to the Lamb & Flag, the Eagle & Child, and Turf Tavern. The city of Oxford was putting on a huge fire festival in town center, thus adding a nice light show during the intermission of pint drinking. I bought a Cuban cigar to celebrate, apparently the favorite of Winston Churchill. I won myself a green hat for sticking with Guinness for the evening. We kept it clean. We kept is safe. We retired early at about 10:30 reeking of cigar smoke and Irish carbombs. All in all, it was a successful St. Patrick's Day.

sweet nectar of the gods, but nothing beats a Coke Zero

sweet nectar of the gods, but nothing beats a Coke Zero

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home