PreParis Yourself!
To all of those concerned: I have made it back from Paris safe n' sound. I hope to post many differents entries on Oxford Boy Gone Wild 2008 (Paris Edition) as soon as I have 1) taken a shower, 2) slept, 3) responsded to the 38 emails I found in my inbox on returning (fortunately only 3 were worth anything).
I would say "bon voyage," but 1) I am sick of French, 2) (I'll tell you later, but...) their country ain't all that, 3) the French are on my Axis of Evil.
I would say "bon voyage," but 1) I am sick of French, 2) (I'll tell you later, but...) their country ain't all that, 3) the French are on my Axis of Evil.

1 Comments:
OO-OOH! I miss you. Loads. Hope you and Alex had fun in your white tees!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home