Do Work, Son! Do Work
"Do Work!"~Big Black
The Hilary Term will be in full swing starting this Monday, and that means Tutorials. I met my philosophy tutor today. She seems like a bright young lady and has so far assigned me the very interesting question of faith and religious belief. The reading, so far, looks manageable. As for my second tutorial in C.S. Lewis, I am assigned to read all the Chronicles of Narnia, The Hobbit, and a few essays on the fantasy genre by both Lewis and Tolkien. My mouth has already begun to water. The term looks like it will fun, challenging, and productive, but I’m still looking forward to a brief hiatus before I hit the ground running as tomorrow I head over to London to see some of the sights, and hopefully some friends.
The Hilary Term will be in full swing starting this Monday, and that means Tutorials. I met my philosophy tutor today. She seems like a bright young lady and has so far assigned me the very interesting question of faith and religious belief. The reading, so far, looks manageable. As for my second tutorial in C.S. Lewis, I am assigned to read all the Chronicles of Narnia, The Hobbit, and a few essays on the fantasy genre by both Lewis and Tolkien. My mouth has already begun to water. The term looks like it will fun, challenging, and productive, but I’m still looking forward to a brief hiatus before I hit the ground running as tomorrow I head over to London to see some of the sights, and hopefully some friends.

2 Comments:
Eric...glad to see you are doing some work. I'm sure it will be a cinch after your preparatory years at TCC....
Erichappell
i forgot you had this, so i had some catch-up reading to do. Can't imagine how cool it much be to be seeing all the historical sights.
Trinity is NOT the same without you.
i've been doing more talking to myself, especially since it's just betsy and i in the room. Most recently, i had a conversation about what you, alex and marcy are up to across the atlantic.
hope all is well.
ps. how are the british women? I'm sure not as deep and intellectual--or fun as those back at trinity....;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home